Home >> News >> “International Ayurvedic Day” inaugurated at District Hospital

“International Ayurvedic Day” inaugurated at District Hospital

Bootstrap Media Preview

Udupi, Oct 18: Pramod Madhwaraj, Minister of State for Fisheries, Youth Empowerment and Sports inaugurated programme on “International Ayurvedic Day” at District Hospital campus on Tuesday. Speaking on the occasion, Pramod said, " Ayurvedic system is national asset. We should keep Ayurvedic system of medicines which can be permanently getting solution. It may be ...

Udupi, Oct 18: Pramod Madhwaraj, Minister of State for Fisheries, Youth Empowerment and Sports inaugurated programme on “International Ayurvedic Day” at District Hospital campus on Tuesday. Speaking on the occasion, Pramod said, " Ayurvedic system is national asset. We should keep Ayurvedic system of medicines which can be permanently getting solution. It may be in slow process, but the patients can get advantage from the Ayurvedic medicines."

"The system of Ayurvedic existed since oldest generation in India. There are various versions in Ramayana and Mahabarath on Ayurvedic system existence and practices. But in present situation, only 10% remained Ayurvedic system and remaining 90% are other medicines. The state governments as well as central government should give more support and importance to Ayurvedic system of medicines and also support to the research of newly Ayurvedic medicines especially for new diseases," he added.
 
Sheela K Shetty Vice President of Zilla Panchayat also spoke during the occasion and said that the contribution of Ayurvedic system to the World is large and great. 

Dinakar Babu, President of Zilla Panchayat, Meenakshi Madhwav Bannanje President of CMC, Dr. Sanjeev Patil Superintendent of Police, Alakananda district Ayurvedic official, Dr. Madhusudan Nayak District Surgeon were present on the dais. 

Team KonkanConnect

konkanconnect

konkanconnect

18-Oct-2017

whatsupshare

eDirectory

People Showroom
Category : Clothing and accessories

Location : Kadiyali-Kunjibettu Road

Brought to you by Madura Fashion & Lifestyl...

Upendra Pai Memorial College
Category : Colleges

Location : Kunjibettu, Udupi, Karnataka, India

U.P.M. College is an institution offering cours...

Manohar Wine Store
Category : Wine Shops

Location : Manipal, Karnataka, India

Trade Centre Building, Udupi Karkala road, Mani...

HOTEL SUMMER PARK
Category : Hotels

Location : Udupi, Karnataka, India

Hotel Summer Park is among the finest choices i...

MURLIDHAR KINI
Category : Chartered Accountants

Location : Udupi, Karnataka, India

MURLIDHAR KINI

22, Anant Nagar, Manip...

HOTEL RUKMINI RESIDENCY
Category : Hotels

Location : Hotel Rukmini Residency, Udupi, Karnataka, India

Facilities

AUTO KLINIK
Category : Auto Care

Location : Indrali Bus Stop, State Highway 65, Rudra Priya Na

AUTO KLINIK

Indrali, Udupi
E mail...

Classifieds

content writer and editor :
Category : Jobs
Location : Bengaluru
3 BHK Bungalows / Villas for Rent in Alibag nagaon:
Category : Real Estate
Location : Alibag
Samsung S6 for sale:
Category : Mobiles and Tablets
Location : Mangalore